Student Concession

I'm sure you all get the emails from the club about buying your ticket for the next home game...

But for the Killie game a few weeks back I noted that they were (finally) offering student discount. I say finally as a course mate got a student discount on his season ticket for another Glasgow club.

Anyway, turned out I got the use of my supervisors ticket, but I went along to the game with 2 mates from uni (one a Gers fan and another a Hammers fan) and must say it was fantastic value at £12 per student ticket! Cheaper than a game at Firhill the West Ham fan noted!

Not sure if this was just because it was a midweek game, or a trial, but a very good move either way. This sort of thing will always encourage new fans visiting Glasgow for university so hats off to the club. I just hope it was not a one off for the occassions I don't get my boss's season book! (anyone know where to find the clubs policy on this?)

Not sure if it is specific to students. What I do know is that I took the wee fella to the Malmo and Hearts games and his ticket was only a tenner (he is only 7 though.... slightly too young to take advantage of the student discount...).