Consistency.....

I doubt very much if Rangers will say anything. We will see tonight on sportscene if wee smelly jim dela#unt has a Hibs player on and grills him about the incident showing it 4 times like he did with Davie Weir last week. Knowing the BBC I think not.

I doubt very much if Rangers will say anything......

Is it up to Rangers to bring it to the attention of the SPL? I know Rangers TV covered the game, but if the Bheeb buy the rights to show it then surely THEY should bring it to everyone's attention like they did with Naisy.

Is it up to Rangers to bring it to the attention of the SPL? I know Rangers TV covered the game, but if the Bheeb buy the rights to show it then surely THEY should bring it to everyone's attention like they did with Naisy.

Won't hold my breath then.

Guest Dutchy

I'm sure when the Naismith incident came to light, or was highlighted, the SFA, claimed they had received a complaint and had to act on it.

As well as not knowing who the identity of the CO, I've no idea who made the complaint.

If this is the case, there seems to be more than one flaw in the 'rule' as you should at least be able to know you're accuser.

I'd expect a lot more of this type of thing in the coming months and I'd be more than a bit disappointed if the majority of players punished this way are Rangers players.

I'd expect a lot more of this type of thing in the coming months and I'd be more than a bit disappointed if the majority of players punished this way are Rangers players.

The old trial by tv was always predominantly us and to a lesser extent them.