Consistency.....

Lafferty went up for a header, no contact. They fell and got tangled. Lafferty just sat till Stack was going to get up and Stack punched him in the gut whilst Lafferty was on the deck.

Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that if Naismith gets a2 match suspension that Stack should get one too.

I'm gonna be honest - if the Naisy incident had been in a non televised match, fuck all would have been made of it. I remember, for example, Charlie Adam stamping 2 players in 2 successive matches in non televised matches a season or two ago, and they didn't even get mentioned in match reports, never mind him being banned.

The Naisy one was highlighted because it happened on Sky/ESPN broadcasted match. If anything happens in a high profile televised match involving a Celtic player, I'm sure it will also be stupidly blown out of proportion as well. Also, if it's a non OF player, no one will care. Apart from the team who's been on the receiving end.

If we had dropped points while Naisy was suspended I'd be intent on making an issue of the Stack incident and any others, but since we got our 6 points without Naisy I think I'm actually content to just say GIRUY to the bitter mope cheats who made a big deal of the Naisy incident and campaigned for his 2-match ban. We got our 6 points, so they can stick that in their pipe and smoke it.

But it isnt just about us.

So you guys are saying that you have no problem if Celtic play a non televised match with 3 games of the season left and Hooper punches someone but because it is not televised no-one highlights it..... we are level on points and Hooper goes on to score the winner in both those last games to win the league.

Would you be quite so blase about it in those circumstances ? I highly doubt it.