Home and away.

With the home games its felt like watching the same game over and over. We will only beat teams comfortably at home if we get an early goal which changes the dynamic of the game, almost to an away game with the opposition forced to come out and attack us. Its just been the case that we've left it later to score and we (team and fans) get a bit frustrated. I dont see us droppping many points at Ibrox and im delighted with our away form so long may it continue

What is winning easily then?. 5-0,10-0.That's not going to very often. What I am saying is we are playing well and creating lots of chances,far more than the opposition are creating,so for me we are winning easily without scoring 4/5 goals every game.

Yeah, winning easily is 4-0+.

We might've created far more chances than Hibs but it's always nervous until you either get a 2nd goal or the FT whistle goes. Yesterday wasn't easy.

I think it's daft to say 4-0+ is winning easy. A game can be easily won 2-0. A game can even be won 1-0 easily, though the result will always look a bit precarious until the final whistle.

I think it's daft to say a 1-0 win is a game easily won. Everyone in the stadium is nervous when it's 1-0.

I can see both sides but, ultimately, a 1-0 win is only an "easy win" after the full time whistle.

I would be surprised if any of us don't get nervous at 1-0 because we all know one break, one mistake, one bad ref decision could mean points dropped

I can see both sides but, ultimately, a 1-0 win is only an "easy win" after the full time whistle.

I would be surprised if any of us don't get nervous at 1-0 because we all know one break, one mistake, one bad ref decision could mean points dropped

Agreed. That's why I said it can be an easy win. I was arguing against the point that it must be 4-0 before it becomes easy.

I think it's becoming TOO EASY for Rangers now, home and away whether it's 1-0 or 4-0 - as our last 20 league games stats prove:

P 20 W18 D2 L0 F48 A5 Pts56..............our last 11 AWAY league games must be some kind of record:

P11 W11 D0 L0 F31 A1 Pts33

that solitary away goal lost came after we wrapped up 3iar v Killie.

I know we can lose our next game 0-3, but it doesn't matter 55 is a cert.

Edited by 54andcounting