Home and away.

From our results and performances, we look like a team who prefer to play away from home when the opposition need to make more of an effort to attack us.

Gubbed Motherwell, gubbed Dunfermline, beaten St Johnstone, Dundee United and ICT. Whereas we've not scored as many goals at home.

Is this an example of things to come or shouldn't we look to much into it?

It is a sign that teams come to Ibrox and pack their defence, making it difficult to break down. Because teams, when at home, are expected to take the game to us more they open up a bit more. Dunfernline is testament to that.

When teams open up we have the players to be very clinical when we break down their possession and counter swiftly.

I suspect we will see more of the same at Ibrox this season. It makes me wonder... given we have wide players in Wylde, Naismith, Ortiz, Bedoya.... why havent we moved the pitch dimensions wider again to open up the pitch ? We also dont need to keep it narrower now that Weir isnt playing (to keep it narrow gives attackers less space to run into).

Given how we are facing packed defences and us having some proper wide players I would have thought that we could widen the dimensions.

From our results and performances, we look like a team who prefer to play away from home when the opposition need to make more of an effort to attack us.

Gubbed Motherwell, gubbed Dunfermline, beaten St Johnstone, Dundee United and ICT. Whereas we've not scored as many goals at home.

Is this an example of things to come or shouldn't we look to much into it?

I don't think it's worth reading too much into it at this point of the season because these stats will definitely change. We'll absolutely leather a few teams at Ibrox this season and we'll struggle to win away from home as well at some point. In all honesty, I think we'd have hammered Hibs today if it wasn't for some great goalkeeping from Stack. You mentioned McGregor keeping us in it on another thread, but Stack made a lot more saves to keep Hibs in it.

I dont think our home form is scrappy Gribz, I just think that teams come to Ibrox "parking the bus" and hoping to hit on the counter.

We have played 5 home games and 5 away. The only points we dropped was the opening game at home to Hearts. Whih can happen.

I dont think it is any coincidence that our away results are more clearcut - opposing teams know their fans would want them to have a go at home, so they do, and we roll them over because there is more space.

At Ibrox they are packing their defences so it is much more difficult to break them down. If we get an early goal at Ibrox and the away team try to come out and equalise, I would fancy us to score a few. But it takes for us to start with a higher tempo and actually get that early goal.

1-0 and 2-0 are close scores and the opposition had 1 or 2 chances but we did win them comfortably in the end with enough chances to win numerous games. We had goals disallowed, a penalty miss and their keeper had some great saves yesterday. IMO we did win our last 2 homes games easily enough. We also gubbed the tims very easy recently also at home :)

Winning 1-0 at home isn't winning easily. Same could be said for winning 2-0 when we don't score until the 65th minute.

What is winning easily then?. 5-0,10-0.That's not going to very often. What I am saying is we are playing well and creating lots of chances,far more than the opposition are creating,so for me we are winning easily without scoring 4/5 goals every game.