Rangers v Liverpool ticket information

Guest Dutchy

I thought it said £20 a head, but I must have read it too quickly. Still, this is just a blatant money making game, was it part of the Wilson deal and friendlies are never too interesting. Other than Bartley may make a return in the game.

I said after the Chelsea game that I wont be back at another friendly. I know its a money making exercise for the club but they surely cant expect the fans to pay £20-£25 for an adult?

I can barely afford my ST and away games as it is without this on top.

I thought it said £20 a head, but I must have read it too quickly. Still, this is just a blatant money making game, was it part of the Wilson deal and friendlies are never too interesting. Other than Bartley may make a return in the game.

CCCS season tickets get it for £18. Probably wouldn't have went but the boys want to see Liverpool. It's an EPL thing.

Guest Dutchy

Too true GA, kids are mad for the glamour. I watched the Liverpool derby on Saturday.Can't say the level of football was worth the money they get paid. The Man U game later on was worse. But I'm biased against over paid charlatans.

Too true GA, kids are mad for the glamour. I watched the Liverpool derby on Saturday.Can't say the level of football was worth the money they get paid. The Man U game later on was worse. But I'm biased against over paid charlatans.

Was a fair bit of plastic flying about at the Liverpool/Everton game and am not talking about the ball.