The Meeting The Supporters Club Called.

There was a working group/committee formed who have held meetings regularly since about April. The group consists of Jim Hannah and representatives from Rangers supporters groups like Nithsdale Loyal, TBO and Rangers online forums such as FF/RST, RM, VB, Gersnet and one or two others. I think that the Assembly are involved too because one of the statements released by the group was done by Andy Kerr.

The group continues its work as and when it can, and has recently been very active in the dispute between the Blue Order/Union Bears and the club/stewards/police regarding the last 2 home matches which we are confident will get resolved this week in advance of our next match.

It is also about to meet with the top man from FOCUS (the anti-sectarian police unit) to discuss a lot of things fans are wanting to know about and we hope to publish the results of this in the next week or two.

VB wanted to go down a particular road with regard to one area of the Group's work, and the rest of the group did not agree on that being the right course of action at this time, and they felt they would prefer to leave the group as a result. We wish them well with their forum and have no problem with their decision.

The group remains active with representatives of supporters clubs, the Association, the Assembly, the RST, Gersnet, FF, RM, TBO and the club itself.

What a shame all the Rangers groups can't push in the same direction for once as this was a perfect opportunity to do so. I always think you can change things from within but can only look on from the outside. I guess Rangers supporters will never be a united force.

What a shame all the Rangers groups can't push in the same direction for once as this was a perfect opportunity to do so. I always think you can change things from within but can only look on from the outside. I guess Rangers supporters will never be a united force.

Hell will freeze first.

You just have to look at the forums as a sample of the rivalry between groups.

I don't think it's neccasary for everyone to think the same, although it does appear childish to leave if you're not getting your own way, it's good that many and all veiws are expressed. So it's a pity that groups want to go their own way, but not a disaster.