BBC Investigative Documentary on RFC/Craig Whyte confirmed

You just have to look at the way they handled the murder case of the young Celtic fan. First they reported it was sectarian then last night I think it was on the news it turns out the killers were Celtic fans. In the report they pixilated the Celtic badge and poster in the picture of the killer anyone think they would have done this if it was a Rangers fan.

They are not to be trusted and will take any chance to paint us in a bad light. And I pay their bloody wages.

Zappa, more often than not, you talk a whole load of sense, but occasionally you are prone to kite flying. Governments are not in the business of openly, nor discretely, making undercover TV programmes to indoctrinate the masses. At least not in Scotland.

What does happen, however, is that elements of the media have their own agenda, and are much more effective than governments in the art of propaganda.

KDS thread on this is illuminating. So is our "friend" Phil's input into all of this. And that is input into a state sponsored media organisation!

As for me - I long back to the days when it was all about football. But it was never really like that - was it, or was it?

However, we're approaching a point where football in Scotland will be totally destroyed by this petty insane internet driven nonsense that has nothing to do with the real elements of the sport. And after all, when you take the sport element away, we are left with the bare bones that remain.

bb54, I had a look at the stuff on KDS and there were one or two interesting posts, but I need to ask you and others here not to post links to KDS or other Celtic forums. If you're browsing one of the Celtic forums or sites and find something of interest please copy and paste the relevant text rather than post links. If you post links it can easily draw Gersnet to the attention of the Admin on these sites and that's something this forum doesn't need. Of course they'll be well aware of Gersnet, but it comes down to not drawing ourselves to their attention any more than the unavoidable such as them reading Gersnet articles etc. Hyper-linking to their forums is avoidable. ;)

bb54, I had a look at the stuff on KDS and there were one or two interesting posts, but I need to ask you and others here not to post links to KDS or other Celtic forums. If you're browsing one of the Celtic forums or sites and find something of interest please copy and paste the relevant text rather than post links. If you post links it can easily draw Gersnet to the attention of the Admin on these sites and that's something this forum doesn't need. Of course they'll be well aware of Gersnet, but it comes down to not drawing ourselves to their attention any more than the unavoidable such as them reading Gersnet articles etc. Hyper-linking to their forums is avoidable. ;)

Hi Zappa - Point taken and sincere apologies. For the very first time in my life, I didn't look at the big picture. I'll follow your suggestion in future.

:cheers: