BBC Investigative Documentary on RFC/Craig Whyte confirmed

Mark Daly hail hails from Clydebank, he and his family are all Yahoos.

Further, he appears to be in regular contact with McGillivan in Donegal. At the beginning of September, Phil Bhoy lost his discipline in a tweet, stating Bears will be in meltdown on and after the evening of the 20th October. I suspect Daly's findings will have been circulated to the usual suspects by late August.

I think we have to find a way as a support to express NO CONFIDENCE in either accuracy or objectivity relating to our club, by any reports emanating from BBC Scotland.

Mark Daly hail hails from Clydebank, he and his family are all Yahoos.

Further, he appears to be in regular contact with McGillivan in Donegal. At the beginning of September, Phil Bhoy lost his discipline in a tweet, stating Bears will be in meltdown on and after the evening of the 20th October. I suspect Daly's findings will have been circulated to the usual suspects by late August.

I think we have to find a way as a support to express NO CONFIDENCE in either accuracy or objectivity relating to our club, by any reports emanating from BBC Scotland.

This the guy who did the programme 'secret policeman'.

This the guy who did the programme 'secret policeman'.

Yep, that's him.

I suppose I am appealing for a bit of perspective. I was listening to BBC Radio Scotland after the Hibs game and Jim Spence threw in a startling piece of information, 'in excess of 50 of the 92 English clubs have experienced Administration'. The panel of Michael Grant, Chris McLaughlin, and Chico Young glossed over this fact, actually they ignored it because it did not suit.

There is an air of triumphalism at BBC Scotland, it's as if they are all off on a cerebral walk down ra Garvaghy Road.

Mark Daly's piece is an exercise in keeping the pot boiling. HMRC are due to reveal their findings early November, whipping up righteous public opinion could easily influence last minute decision making. BBC Scotland are working hard on the mood music surrounding Rangers.

I wonder if Whyte ever thinks to himself, 'why did I buy into this'.

I'm sure I read somewhere recently, there would be news about Rangers around the end of October, I think it had come from Phil the failed social worker.

I wonder if Daly and him are in contact?