Leggat - lawwell problem for dermot desmond

Ok I did read that first line right didn't I. A senior member of Strathclydes finest was advised to leave town after threats from the green brigade.

And nothing was done about it, we might as well just shut up shop and go home. They should shut the peadodome down immediately until the goon brigade members who did this are jailed the scum group disbanded.

I don't know anything about this. Is this a local rumour? You would think that it would be national news, but I've heard nothing in the news bulletins.

Then again, I find the news is also dumbed down these days also and sometimes I give it a miss because I'm not interested in who won, or lost X-fuckter.

I heard the breakdown of the sectarian crime figures on BBC Scotland on Friday, I think, and in the first report, they said there's as much drinking at the route of these figures, so they slagged off Rosanna Cunninghams claims that sectarian anti-catholic crime is prevalent in this country. The same report was never included in subsequent bulletins, so I concluded that someone had a quiet word with the producers.

Claims of bias and lawyers letters to TV and papers are distorting news reporting to the wider public and I fear this country, possibly the world will return to war and hatred on a scale never seen in the past.

It also reduces the ever expanding population explosion, which we're tolld we can afford.

Politicians! Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.