Ness is just back from injury. If I get this right, we played ...

Gallacher

Ortiz - McMillan - Perry (Hegarty) - Kerkar

Aluko (Cole) - Bendiksen - McCulloch (Mitchell) - Wylde

Hemmings - Fleck

And here were we thinking we are looking at a left winger ... :sowsuser:

Ness is just back from injury. If I get this right, we played ...

Gallacher

Ortiz - McMillan - Perry (Hegarty) - Kerkar

Aluko (Cole) - Bendiksen - McCulloch (Mitchell) - Wylde

Hemmings - Fleck

And here were we thinking we are looking at a left winger ... :sowsuser:

The manager was quoted as saying he wanted Ness to play in this game?. Good wingers/players can play either side and offer different options.

Maybe SA wanted to see how he performed on the right as a replacement for Naismith?.

I thought Aluko plays on both right and left wings does he not? I think he will sign now as long as we don't have to pay the sheep anything.

Even if we have to pay compensation he would be worth a punt IMO.He is the kind of player who has pace and likes to take players on,exactly what we need at the moment.Joining a better team can make you a better player.

Don't want to start another argument about this, but I really think Aberdeen are taking the mickey wanting compensation for Aluko. They bought him for their first team, not as a youth player and they only paid 50 grand for him too. If we sign him I hope we fight the sheep all the way on the compensation issue because I don't see how they have a good enough case to win a tribunal unless the rules on this issue are completely mad.