Leggat - paying to play for the jersey

I wonder why some sources are saying Aluko forked out £200k and others are saying he forked out £150k? There's quite a big difference really.

There is. It will be because they are BOTH guessing.

But seeing through the numbers the only thing that really matters is that he paid out a sizeable sum of money in order to play for RANGERS. This lad is very motivated now.

There is. It will be because they are BOTH guessing.

That's what I'm thinking too. I find it hard to believe that Aiberdeen got £200k off Aluko, plus an agreement on appearance money from us, PLUS a sell-on fee agreement.

But seeing through the numbers the only thing that really matters is that he paid out a sizeable sum of money in order to play for RANGERS. This lad is very motivated now.

Aye, you'd definitely have to think that he'll play is heart out when given the chance.

I don't think anybody knows what he's paid towards the fee. I'm not happy they got anything really as I don't see how they are entitled to anything, certainly not any future signing on cut.