Leggat - paying to play for the jersey

I'll tell you what's even less surprising. When I saw you were the last to comment in here I knew it would be you bashing leggo. More tedious than he is?

Well if his tedious blogs are going to be tediously posted on here tediously obsessing about Celtic, I might as well tediously join in. As long as everything's tedious, we can all go home happy :)

A player really, really wants to play for us and even makes a contirbution to the costs. That doesn't degrade Rangers in the slightest IMO. Just because septic win a couple of games in a row, we're now in a state of panic, even though we're still 4 points in front, with a game in hand.

What's tedious is all the moaning amongst the support, and some being happy at that tediousness.

Well if his tedious blogs are going to be tediously posted on here tediously obsessing about Celtic, I might as well tediously join in. As long as everything's tedious, we can all go home happy :)

Why do you tediously come into the Leggoland thread to complain about it?,you don't have to read them:)

A lot of other guys,me included,enjoy reading his blog.

I think the whole thing is embarrassing. It makes us look even worse than we already do in our haters eyes, and to me, very unprofessional of Rangers.

Cringy

You would rather we paid over the odds to save face ?

Balls to that, the Sheep were due nothing !!

They got more than they should have !

Really ? I thought it was a "Leggo tediously posting about Rangers".... Is posting about Rangers "tediously obsessing about Celtic" - you need to decide which it is.....

Why do you tediously come into the Leggoland thread to complain about it?,you don't have to read them:)

I never read them. And why do you say 'the' leggoland thread? I suggested a dedicated thread but it didn't happen. Instead you post the link to his blog every time he has something to say. It's pointless.

A lot of other guys,me included,enjoy reading his blog.

Then make a special thread dedicated to his blog.

Really ? I thought it was a "Leggo tediously posting about Rangers".... Is posting about Rangers "tediously obsessing about Celtic" - you need to decide which it is.....

You know the point I'm making. Stop being facetious.

I never read them. And why do you say 'the' leggoland thread? I suggested a dedicated thread but it didn't happen. Instead you post the link to his blog every time he has something to say. It's pointless.

Then make a special thread dedicated to his blog.

Unlike you I don't think I have the power to decide how a forum should be run!,maybe you should take it up with the moderators?. Again don't read the thread if you're not interested,simples.

You know the point I'm making. Stop being facetious.

Which is it Danny ?

Because you suggested two different opinions. It isnt being facetious, it is pointing out that you are being contrarian with yourself.

It is as Ian says, if you dont like it, if you dont like Leggo, if you dont like his blog, then just ignore the thread. The thread title is there for all to see and we ALL know what it is about - so if you dont like it then just ignore. It is that simple.

Honestly, we pay 'over-the-odds' for players and the club is criticised. We stand firm and a player coughs up and we're criticised. Never gonna please everyone I suppose, but I really don't have a problem with what Aluko did.