Stewart Regan Bigot Jibe

Danny, I doubt many of us are really genuinely offended by the use of 'hun' but, as is the case with 'fenian', Scottish case law infers it is indeed sectarian in many/most contexts.

Ergo, given Mr Regan seems keen to tar reasonable people with the bigot brush after blocking them for no reason, I think Chris is right to question his judgement when he doesn't block those who are less than constructive. Personally, I'm pretty careful with whom I interact with on Twitter and I'm not in a huge position of responsibility like Regan.

I find his actions inconsistent and puzzling. Which is why he's probably blocked me. His loss!

This is the root of it for me. I would never have had cause to check who he interacts with if he hadn't tarred the people he blocked with the bigot brush! At the end of the day I don't think he can reasonably be expected to check the timeline of everyone he answers but I also don't expect to be called a bigot for asking the CE of the SFA or his Head of Comms a question.

Tim - A term embraced by Sellik supporters.

Proof - Sellik supporters clubs utilise the term eg Texas Tims. Sellik fanzines incorporate the term eg 'Once a Tim'. Ra Sellik View uses it eg the Tim Shields Diary. Tim is a term of endearment.

Tim cannot be equated with Hun.

Where are the RSCs including the term ie Hamilton Huns RSC or Haddington Huns RSC? They do NOT exist, NEVER have, NEVER will.

No Rangers 'zine includes the term and in 35 years of perusing the Rangers News, I have NEVER seen the term included.

Hun is a term of derision. Bluenose, Bear, and Billy can be equated with Tim.

Tim - A term embraced by Sellik supporters.

Proof - Sellik supporters clubs utilise the term eg Texas Tims. Sellik fanzines incorporate the term eg 'Once a Tim'. Ra Sellik View uses it eg the Tim Shields Diary. Tim is a term of endearment.

Tim cannot be equated with Hun.

Where are the RSCs including the term ie Hamilton Huns RSC or Haddington Huns RSC? They do NOT exist, NEVER have, NEVER will.

No Rangers 'zine includes the term and in 35 years of perusing the Rangers News, I have NEVER seen the term included.

Hun is a term of derision. Bluenose, Bear, and Billy can be equated with Tim.

While we're on this topic, where do 'bead rattler' 'tarrier' 'taig' etc rank in the rogue terms gallery?

While we're on this topic, where do 'bead rattler' 'tarrier' 'taig' etc rank in the rogue terms gallery?

In the same ball-park as Hun, I'd say. Ie they shouldn't be used if we're blanket banning all derogatory, religious/political/nationality references.

We're better off using MOPES and Soap Dodgers etc.

Apply the same as above ie do Sellik supporters embrace the term, CSCs, 'zine titles, utilised in ra Sellik View?

Obviously, none of the above apply, they are terms of derision that encorporate religious reference.