Disgruntled Aberdeen fans carried a coffin emblazoned with the clubâ??s crest and the message â??RIP â?? Thank you Milneâ?? to Pittodrie ahead of this weekendâ??s 2-2 draw with St Mirren.

The Dons, who were bottom of the Clydesdale Bank Premier League prior to the match, surrendered a two-goal lead to share the spoils with the Buddies.

A small group of supporters angry at the clubâ??s recent plight sent out a message to club chairman Stewart Milne by marching down Pittodrie Street carrying the black coffin before laying it at the clubâ??s front door.

The video has already received hundreds of views on YouTube.

A new website called Aberdeen for Change has also been set up by a group of fans who are concerned about the clubâ??s lack of progression.

Much of the groupâ??s anger is about the amount of money being spent on a new £38m stadium at Loirston Loch while a threadbare squad continues to struggle on the park.

On their website the group describes themselves as â??an organised, collective group of supporters, seeking to reverse the current plight of Aberdeen Football Club.

â??By adopting constructive and credible discussion we aim to bring about much-needed changes at the club. â??We are aiming to create a better future for Aberdeen FC and its supporters. We will do this by focusing on what can be done now for the long-term good of the club.â?

http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/21865-disgruntled-aberdeen-fans-carry-coffin-to-pittodrie/

RIP Aberdeen fc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgBW3NTsBc&feature=youtu.be

I'm not wanting them to go to the wall, but I'd like to see them in the first division and for a prolanged period.

They're still living on their 80's success, they may get real if they're relagated, but who gives a feck anyway?

I wouldn't like to see them go down, I would miss the games against them.

After all their financial troubles in the past 7 or 8 years and 2 periods of administration, I'd absolutely love for Dundee FC to take Aberdeen's place in the SPL. If Ross County win their game in hand they'll be 11 points clear at the top though, so Dundee would have some work to do.