Added some new smilies

I could easily change the "Nazi Admin" one to just "Admin Power" by swapping out the wee dudes body for a happy smilie or something like that, but still have him holding the "Admin Power" placard. It's up to you guys.

Would be acceptable to me, and I can understand that the Hitler part is not found funny by everyone.

As I have said before, I find the Hitler one in very poor taste to say the least; I don't think I need to explain why.

Brahim I was meaning that the Admin power without the Hitler face would be acceptable to me not the one with the Hitler face. Of course I understand why you and many more don't want it and you certainly don't need to explain any reason. As I said in the other post I never looked at the smilie close enough to realise it was Hitler or I would have discussed it with the other Mods.

If you want I'll just change it in the way I suggested guys.

To be honest, the same Admin power concept with a simple big grin smilie body would be much more fun and something that everyone can use in a positive way rather than the opposite. We just change it, then a daft smilie doesn't become a big deal because these things are just a bit of fun.

Right guys, I've altered it to something that's more fun. Took 5 mins and now we have a unique/custom version of that one.

I have to say though, that I didn't have a problem with the "Nazi Admin" version at all because someone uploaded it to the Gersnet smilie library that thought it might be useful.... however, it's now been removed on request and there's no problem with that either. :)

:ap:

Just noticed the thanks button has a thumbs down. I know i am being pickety but seems a mismatch for me.

I looked into this a couple of weeks ago pete, but I don't think I've got the access to change it.