A team line-up I'd love to see Ally McCoist try next week

I would definitely agree that wholesale changes are required across the middle...There are numerous options available!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it! No player should be immune to being dropped to the bench, so for me Davis and Edu need a wake-up call.

Any team with Whittaker in it, after that performance today, and I cant take it seriously. he needs dropped, whether that is for Broadfoot, McMillan or Bartley I dont care but he must be dropped.

Serious question, how much have any of us seen of Rhys McCabe to suggest a starting slot ?

I would be going for a 4-4-2 or even 4-3-3 most weeks.

:am:

:jm: :dg: :cb::lw:

:sa: :sd: :tkb: :gw:

:nj: :kl:

Or :

:am:

:kbart: :dg: :cb::lw:

:tkb: :sd: :gw:

:sa: :nj: :jf:

The sad thing is that we have PLENTY of attacking options but we just arent using them. McCoist is quickly becoming worse than Walter for shoe-horning people into the team - and worse than that, players who simply shouldnt be playing.

Serious question, how much have any of us seen of Rhys McCabe to suggest a starting slot ?

He's played in a number of games for us now and looked pretty damn good to me. Mostly friendlies right enough, but he hasn't looked out of place at all when given the chance. I guess that's why he's just been given a new contract till summer 2015... :)

Funny how McCulloch is not in anyone's team you just know he will be playing on the 28th. I will bet a cyber pint on it.

Not taking that bet Pete. I like to gamble, but I like to have a chance of winning.