A team line-up I'd love to see Ally McCoist try next week

now, now....there's no need to understate things....

I think most folk are bricking it!!!

I won't be worried if I like the look of Ally's team when it's announced, but he needs to get it spot on and be quick to change things in the right way if need be. My major fear about it right now is that he plays 5 or 6 defenders as well as Edu & Jig. If a team like that is announced on the day, I really WILL be bricking it!!

I'm a tad worried about the 28th if I'm brutally honest.

Just a tad?:shock:

On the bright side we weren't that great before we beat them 4-2 and that second half performance gave us a massive boost for the games after that.

Our xmas run won us the league a few seasons ago let's hope we can reproduce it this season again.

It's funny how a lot of fans say they are worried going into the game against the BHEASTS,we are the champions for the last three seasons so I wonder what fans are worried most?. Form means nothing going into these games and it wouldn't surprise me to see the champions turn in their best performance of the season.Have you ever been confident going into this game regardless of form?,aye for me as I always fancy us to beat them.

I fancy us to beat them if Ally plays an attacking team Ian, but if he plays 5 or more defenders plus Edu and Jig I'll be concerned.

I fancy us to beat them any time,regardless of form or team selection. Now before anybody has a pop at me for that,I am telling the truth,at some point we won't win the league,law of averages,but we are the champions and murdered them in the second half at Ibrox earlier this season so why worry?

I fancy us to beat them any time,regardless of form or team selection. Now before anybody has a pop at me for that,I am telling the truth,at some point we won't win the league,law of averages,but we are the champions and murdered them in the second half at Ibrox earlier this season so why worry?

Missing a vital player in Naismith?

Like Ian says...I fancy us to beat them, why not? OK we're missing Naisy, but it's that shite defence we have to breach and we put 4 past it last time. Regardless of the team Ally puts out, I'm sure we can lick them on their 'cauldron of hate' on the 28th.

Edited by 54andcounting