Suarez banned for 8 games

Have to admit, I'm having a wee giggle about it. I hate liverpool and even more Suarez. Rat!

Fear not though Liverpool fans, you've got that superstar striker who cost you £35m and has scored 2 or 3 league goals since he arrived. Don't worry! LOL.

Remind me again how many trophies the lady boy fancy dan Arsenal have won recently?

Oh that's right 0 none, zilch. :D

Is that the same trophy cabinet where the EPL trophy is from 2003/04 when we went through a league season undefeated?

Is that the ONE, I knew you must have won something just by the law of averages keep up the good work you might win another one. :D

By the way I agree on Carroll biggest donkey since Bendtner.

He's a wee rat who's got a nasty side to him on the pitch.

They'll appeal it.

Anyone know why the police arent involved in this case like they are with the Terry/Ferdinand one?

Wouldn't evra have to make a complaint to the police for them to get involved. The thing about this is the difference in cultures and the translations. He's essentially been found guilty of abusing someone in Spanish by english-speaking standards.

Anyone know why the police arent involved in this case like they are with the Terry/Ferdinand one?

I presume nobody reported it. It seems that the Suarez case wasn't picked up by any cameras so nobody from the public reported it, and Evra didn't either.

The Terry/Ferdinand case did have members of the public report it.

Wouldn't evra have to make a complaint to the police for them to get involved. The thing about this is the difference in cultures and the translations. He's essentially been found guilty of abusing someone in Spanish by english-speaking standards.

He has to be judged by English speaking standards. He can't get away with something that another player would get hammered for, just because he comes from South America.

I heard someone on the radio saying that Liverpool were mostly to blame as they had not explained the cultiural differences to Suarez, and I tend to agree with it.