Is there a chance that Ally might surprise everyone on the 28th?

Guest superrcooper7

Have your opinion, that's fine. Everyone has one.

It was also you who said you would explain after already explaining apparantly.

I'm not bothered, not something I agree with so end of for me and I have given my reasons why.

I cant see this being some sort of mind games.

I cant see the management team setting out a weak or defensive team to lure a future opponent into a false sense of security or fooling them of our tactics. Too risky a strategy.

The manager will pick the team he thinks gives the best opportunity of winning the game but may perhaps experiment with or two little things and players with a look ahead to a more important fixture.

I'min agreement with you that everyone has an opinion, but I don't know where you get off with calling mine "sheer stupidity".

I'm sure you'll know why better than I ever will.

Guest superrcooper7
I'min agreement with you that everyone has an opinion, but I don't know where you get off with calling mine "sheer stupidity".

I'm sure you'll know why better than I ever will.

It's my opinion. That's all, and I gave my reasoning behind this in the very same post.

I cant see this being some sort of mind games.

I cant see the management team setting out a weak or defensive team to lure a future opponent into a false sense of security or fooling them of our tactics. Too risky a strategy.

The manager will pick the team he thinks gives the best opportunity of winning the game but may perhaps experiment with or two little things and players with a look ahead to a more important fixture.

Have to agree with you S_A. Unfortunately that would suggest that Ally has indeed been planning to go seriously defensive in terms of at least his team selection for the 28th. I'll be expecting at least 5 defenders and 1 holding midfielder in the starting XI. :ffs:

Have to agree with you S_A. Unfortunately that would suggest that Ally has indeed been planning to go seriously defensive in terms of at least his team selection for the 28th. I'll be expecting at least 5 defenders and 1 holding midfielder in the starting XI. :ffs:

Not necessarily Zappa. Horses for courses and all that. He may have felt 8 defenders (as pete says) was the best way to beat Hibs (to be fair.... we did....) whilst he may feel that an attacking 4-4-2 is the best way to beat Celtic.

:rfc: Optimistic Loyal :rfc:

When we play against them we need an outlet to Jelavic. Simple. If he wants to put 1 up front then at least play Lafferty or Aluko but i'd love to see both play. Think Lafferty could mix it up a little with Jelavic and Aluko could be the lynch pin between the midfield and strikers. Options there for us.

Ally's been to Parkhead enough through the years and won,be interesting to see how he goes for them. They'll be pumped so we'd better be ready. Sucker punch tactics i reckon.