Is there a chance that Ally might surprise everyone on the 28th?

Not necessarily Zappa. Horses for courses and all that. He may have felt 8 defenders (as pete says) was the best way to beat Hibs (to be fair.... we did....) whilst he may feel that an attacking 4-4-2 is the best way to beat Celtic.

:rfc:Optimistic Loyal :rfc:

Craig you mean your glass is half full? You really need to drink quicker mate.:D

I think all 'Bears' will need to brace themselves for 11 behind the ball on the 28th. . Why?.........And this is an excuse...........

Ally built his first ever team around Naismith, no doubt about that, Naisy was 1st pick in his team, the loss of his lynch-pin put him on the ropes, recent performances back that up, but if loading the team with defenders is the only way out at present, then so be it. It worked v ICT (no thanks to Whittaker)

On the subject of Banners at kiddiefiddlers.....

The Lurgin Bigot was 'embarrassed' by his fans with their 'actions', why dont we have 3 banners side by side depicting a Lemon, a pot and a kettle?

I think all 'Bears' will need to brace themselves for 11 behind the ball on the 28th. . Why?.........And this is an excuse...........

Ally built his first ever team around Naismith, no doubt about that, Naisy was 1st pick in his team, the loss of his lynch-pin put him on the ropes, recent performances back that up, but if loading the team with defenders is the only way out at present, then so be it. It worked v ICT (no thanks to Whittaker)

On the subject of Banners at kiddiefiddlers.....M

The Lurgin Bigot was 'embarrassed' by his fans with their 'actions', why dont we have 3 banners side by side depicting a Lemon, a pot and a kettle?

Maybe a banner with a picture of a dictionary on it because they bloody need one. :smile:

I think Ally will be fully focused on the St Mirren game. Our best chance in the Old Firm game is not giving them the incentive to go top of the league. If we go there 1 or 2 pts infront then ra sellick will have a chance to go top going into the 2nd half of the season. So i think Ally will want to despatch of St Mirren first of all before thinking about ra sellick game.

I would however like to see us attack because as bad as we have been lately, Celtic havent been much if any better. They too have had to grind out results and someone previously mentioned, they are torture at the back. Lets have a go. Imagine going into the New Year with a 7 point lead. That'd be lovely

I think Ally will have a surprise in store for us and them, although I think he may be cagey in the first half, then turn on the fire power in the second.

I think they really expect to win this one and if they don't, they're newly found confidence could take a bit hit.

I agree we need to keep our eye on the ball as far as the St Mirren game goes, but they've not been doing too well recently and this game could be a good one to see if Bendickson can fit in somewhere.

Asked the same question as the OP to Mark Hateley last night. Straight away he said Nacho Novo is coming back.

Personally I don't think it stacks up that he'll be able to play on Wednesday if indeed he is coming back. But he did say something about Novo being out of contract so unless we know for definite, there is a chance we could be dusting down our best rendition of "There's only one Nacho Novo" for the visit to the Phiggery.