Disagreement in Tunnel at Half Time

Guest Bluetooth

Was actually thinking of this thread earlier and i commented on it on the other thread.

Acts like this 1 from Ferguson says he isnt a great captain IMO. This isnt what a promising young LB needs from his captain in public

but on the other hand, people may argue that this sort of action is entirely necessary by a captain, especially when the club is in the postion it finds itself at the moment.

To an extent yes but it depends what type of person smith is. He might be the type who gets his confidence knocked by this.

Im all for a driven captain but in the right ways

To an extent yes but it depends what type of person smith is. He might be the type who gets his confidence knocked by this.

Im all for a driven captain but in the right ways

It also depends on how things are said. Action gets reaction. If someone starts sreaming at me, be they right or wrong, my immediate reaction is to scream back.

Trying to get a point accross is lost by screaming at someone.

This incident has been mentioned in light of today's events by a few people. Its maybe just a string of things like this which has forced PLG's hand. I really don't know where we go from here if there's no way back from Fergie as its been well documented that the Scottish lads have been sticking together on and off the pitch.

This incident has been mentioned in light of today's events by a few people. Its maybe just a string of things like this which has forced PLG's hand. I really don't know where we go from here if there's no way back from Fergie as its been well documented that the Scottish lads have been sticking together on and off the pitch.

I'm worried about this too, we have a core of good young scots, and if barry was 'the leader of the gang' then it could make for even more trouble.