Gers In STV Agreement

Being in Bermuda and my Mum being here for Xmas we have been using both the BBC and STV iPlayer. Have to say, the STV one is shite whereas there is very little buffering on the BBC one.

So if this is an "online media partnership" then we have probably backed the wrong horse.

Some of the usual suspects on twitter suggesting that this will adversely impact on STV's impartiality.

Frankly it will. If they've commercially made an agreement with us, they are not going to be negative towards the club in their news reporting of us.

Not made up my mind about this yet.

They have some decent employees at STV but as a broadcaster they're extremely poor and I can't see how this will make us money.

this will adversely impact on STV's impartiality.

Do STV need to be impartial????

The BBC are a public funded body, so they have to be impartial (allegedly)....STV on the other hand are a commercial entity and therefore have a lot more freedom.