we have had shocking decision against us

ascender would you still say that if st mirren and livorno toke points off us with those shocking penalty decisions

i really doubt it

we should have had a clear penalty on saturday

but saying that i thought scott mcdonald should have got one on the last minute but the ref shat himself no to give it after the fans were right on his back after we never got one

Shit happens :) Yes I'd have had a grumble about it, but in the Saints game we should have been 4 or 5 up and it wouldn't have mattered. If we had have lost points because of that penalty against the Saints I'd have been gutted and angry with the ref. But that was one incident in a game where the ref made a mistake for whatever reason. As for the Italian game, it was another shocking decision and the ref was quite weak, but we played superbly and it didn't matter.

Poor refs are not why we're in the position we're in. The refs haven't been great recently, but they shouldn't be an issue when you look at how we've played against some pretty poor teams. We've always had a grumble about crap refs, its just that as we're playing so shit, the decisions they're making are now having an effect on results when they never used to apart from the odd big game, particularly in Europe. Maybe we're just now finding out what its like for the other clubs in the SPL who have been moaning about this sort of thing for years.