McCoist thrilled.....just imagine if these enforced changes never happened.We would still be punting long ball after long ball up towards Jelavic with big Lee pointing and not doing a lot more in the middle of the park.

We played with fluidity today...a real joy to watch.Playing the ball at pace to players feet...movement and passing were crisp and sharp for Aluko`s goal...in fact our general play was total opposite of the last 5 or 6 games.

McCoist thrilled.....just imagine if these enforced changes never happened.We would still be punting long ball after long ball up towards Jelavic with big Lee pointing and not doing a lot more in the middle of the park.

We played with fluidity today...a real joy to watch.Playing the ball at pace to players feet...movement and passing were crisp and sharp for Aluko`s goal...in fact our general play was total opposite of the last 5 or 6 games.

He also said I allowed men to get forward,does that mean he didn't in other games.

Guest Dutchy

After the disappointments at the end of 2011, it's important to stay a winning team and not let our main rivals get too far ahead.

They will drop points and we have to be there to take advantage when that happens.

One good game out of how many and people are getting excited.

Who is getting excited ?

Is there something wrong with enjoying a fine performance ? The same as people get pissed off when we play poorly (rightly so).... so should people enjoy a good performance and good result.

I think what you are more likely to find is that people are hopeful McCoist will see how much better we play with the ball on the deck and continue to use that philosophy.... however, only time will tell.

Who is getting excited ?

Is there something wrong with enjoying a fine performance ? The same as people get pissed off when we play poorly (rightly so).... so should people enjoy a good performance and good result.

I think what you are more likely to find is that people are hopeful McCoist will see how much better we play with the ball on the deck and continue to use that philosophy.... however, only time will tell.

If 'one fine performance' turned into 4 fine performances then I can see why people would get a little optimistic but a 3-0 home win over Motherwell after countless below par performances won't change my feelings towards the team and management.

We'll struggle to beat Arbroath (god forbid) on Saturday and then struggle to beat whoever's after that.

If 'one fine performance' turned into 4 fine performances then I can see why people would get a little optimistic but a 3-0 home win over Motherwell after countless below par performances won't change my feelings towards the team and management.

We'll struggle to beat Arbroath (god forbid) on Saturday and then struggle to beat whoever's after that.

Obviously it is your prerogative to not get excited about one performance after so many poor ones - I suspect most of us feel the same way. I would say there is more a feeling of "hope" than "excitement" - but I only post here so can only go on what I am seeing here - and I wouldnt call that excitement, but more a hope that we (McCoist) can see that we are far more effective when we play the ball on the deck and with just the one defensive midfielder in the team.

As for your final sentence.... any chance of the lottery numbers for this week ? :thup: