Level playing field?

Just learned that arguably Celtic's best player, Kayal, is out for 4 months.

He was the central creative force in the middle and while I don't watch a huge amount of Celtic, everything went through him.

I don't know if he's as crucial to them as Naismith was to us, but they've lost a key player in a creative position, and they might just struggle a bit now without him.

Be interesting to see how they cope.

Guest Dutchy

I think he's over-rated as well and I'd say the best signing they've made recently is this guy Wanyama. He really impresses me, so if he were to be out, or drop in form, that may coincide with a septic dip.

There was a Rabid one on the phone in last night moaning to high heaven about Jig injuring Kayal while on appeal. That it shouldn't have been allowed and he should get more games added.

Had to laugh, a Celtic fan moaning about us appealing a decision. Oh the irony.

Our driving force was Naismith ... when essentially everyone from midfield forward were producing sub-standard performances. They still have a first team squad of some 30odd players to chose from, so one or two will not harm them, no matter where on the playing field this happens.

As of Kayal, I for one don't wish any harm to any footballer, yet ... he is one of those dirty people doing all sorts of things even in front of the referee and gets away with it time and again. No sympathy at all from this Bear. And, of course, we all still vividly remember the challenges produced by their players against our's with no media (or Rangers, for that matter) outcry whatsoever.

Possibly ki? Maybe forrest? We have davis, wylde, aluko. Truth is kayal was arguably their naisy. I'll be intrigued to see their fortunes without him.

Even if he was their most important player I dont think he'd be anywhere near as important to them as Naisy is to us.