Rangers players targeted in Twitter racist abuse

I see a 41 year old father of two as been arrested for the twitter abuse, hope they can make it stick. Of course no mention of his football allegiance.

Same as with the parcel bombs. No mention of any football allegiances.

How is Jeff Winter a scumball ? What has he done to bring about that description ? Serious question.

He is claiming his blog was hijacked after a lot of anti catholic stuff was written. I'm at work with an incredibly slow internet connection or I would have a look at his web site,someone else could do it though

How is Jeff Winter a scumball ? What has he done to bring about that description ? Serious question.

I don't like him, I don't like his blogs and I don't like the words or expressions he uses to describe someone or something.

You may not think he's a scumball but I certainly do.

He is claiming his blog was hijacked after a lot of anti catholic stuff was written. I'm at work with an incredibly slow internet connection or I would have a look at his web site,someone else could do it though

He got caught and he's trying to shift the blame onto someone else. Heard it before Jeff. Away and latch onto some other club.