Goals on Sunday

Naismith and McInnes were on it.

Naismith was saying that he doubted he was good enough to come back from his cruciate injury prior to this one. He also said he struggled to grasp the "must win" attitude at Rangers when he first signed.

McInnes talks a fantastic game and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him. I feel we missed the boat with him and should've gone after him to replace Walter.

I like McInnes but don't think he's ready for us yet. He took Bristol City over when they were really struggling and has done well to start moving them up the table and they were very unlucky to lose yesterday so he's certainly not struggling big time but doing a decent job by the looks of it to me apart from their poor result in the FA cup.

He's struggling big time at Bristol. 6 points off relegation zone.

They were about 8 points from safety when he took over. He's turned them into a winning team and beaten Southampton away from home. Their form is very good.

He's struggling big time at Bristol. 6 points off relegation zone.

It's true Danny, when he went there, they were entrenched in the relagation zone, so I'd say he's done very well.

Beating Southampton was no mean feat I'd say.

I just remember when he went down there all the talk was to get them safe. It's not over yet, but he's going in the right direction.

I'm not up on their actual game bygame history, but I've been having a few bets over the past few years and they were always good to lose, until he stopped them doing so.