Rangers: The truth, the whole truth & nothing but the truth

Was that not a private issue to existing shareholders only I stand to be corrected as always. :thup:

You are right GA. But the fact remains that there are many thousands of Gers fans who are shareholders and the take-up on the rights issue was very poor.

You are right GA. But the fact remains that there are many thousands of Gers fans who are shareholders and the take-up on the rights issue was very poor.

If we can get the tax case out the way might be worth a shot although I think the trust between the support and Whyte might be beyond repair.

Was that not a private issue to existing shareholders only I stand to be corrected as always. :thup:

Far be it for me to correct plgsarmy and Craig, but you (and they) are wrong. :D:flute:

People who were not shareholders were also able to buy the shares and 1,263 of them did so.

Then, Zappa, there is no reason to not start a fund of such type now. If we lose the tax case it goes towwards that liability. If we win, it becomes a player funding fund.

The problem with waiting till the shit hits the fan is that you dont get time from HMRC to make payments - and how many people would pay 3, 4, 500 quid in one lump sum to help out ?

I just wish we were more pro-active, but we cant even agree on anything, let alone a fund of such type.

I seem to remember VB asking the question about the share issue,the post about the minutes of the meeting with CW,and his response was '' would the fans invest? '',now I don't know if that answer was meaning he would be interested in a share scheme or not.