Can Rangers defy the odds?

The muck and shite that has spread over national papers and on TV over recent months regarding Rangers along with the unprecedented 'non signings' in the transfer window (we did get Celik) paints a horrible picture of Rangers doomed to failure, the anti-Rangers thing has been running for years now, even Walter has jumped on the bandwagon and made his feelings known by talking about going back to a pre-Souness scenario.

It's really all doom and gloom isn't it?

I'm angry about it all, but I've been angry for years now about the goings on at my beloved club, but we always seem to come out the other side. I would like to know what other fans think, my conclusion is that Rangers will go on and lift this title against all odds, after all we have been doing it in adversity for as long as I can remember.

The triumphant side of 2008-09 who shut the mhanks up and destroyed their 4-i-a-r dream - the 2009-10 side who were labelled the 'worst' Rangers side (mainly by the dhims) the same team who went down to 9 men thanks to a crap ref in a cup final and still lifted it.

Come 2010-11 The Bheasts were the bookies favourites, Rangers bagged 3iar Even in the League Cup Final we were the underdogs going into it against the scum, in extra-time we weren't given a prayer but guess what? We WON.

I know no team can go on forever, but I have a feeling this team has something left in the tank and can produce another sting in the tail. Here's to 55. :rfcbouncy::yesrfc::rfcbouncy:

Of course the Rangers can defy the odds,we are the champions and have proved we have been the best team in Scotland by lifting the title 3 times in a row,now you can't win the league every season but I agree this team has enough to make it 4 in a row,the BHEASTS have been on a winning run and we have been on a poor run,but I believe this will change,they will drop points for sure,and there's nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal.

Here we go for 4 in a row.

All I can say that the saying "football Fortune is capricious" has been evident ever since I have started following this game of chance. These last three season we have seen some interesting swings in fortune and as long as it is mathematically impossible, I will not give up on the title. The squad we have is still good enough to beat nigh any team in the SPL handsomly, we need a bit of luck in the OF games and stay clear on the injury front.

Celtic's massive squad could work against them in a way. We've already seen what choice does to Lennon, he can't help himself from tinkering as if he's playing Football Manager. That and the fact that the defence has not really been improved tells me that they will stutter at some point. On our front, we still have a good spine to the team...no target man so football will have to be played and we are pretty good at moving the ball quickly, as long as Davis, Aluko and maybe Celik chip in with goals I fancy us not to drop many points between now and the end of the season.

One thing is for sure, IF we can pull it off it would count as one of the sweetest ever and the potential damage it would do to Celtic fans and the club would be considerable.

Yes, we can still win this league but we have to really start to dominate teams at home and take the chances we create.

The odds are against us but they arguably have been for the last few years anyway and we've prevailed. I can't wait for Sunday! :)

Yes, we can still win this league but we have to really start to dominate teams at home and take the chances we create.

The odds are against us but they arguably have been for the last few years anyway and we've prevailed. I can't wait for Sunday! :)

Where's the match preview?