What needs to change???

In YOUR opinion, what needs to change within the playing side in order to get back to winning ways???

- Attitude adjustment??

- Training changes??

- Personnel changes??

- Squad re-shuffle??

- tactical changes??

I believe that we actually have a decent squad of players, with some good quality there - and they have shown glimpses of this throughout the season, but just not often enough.

For me it is all of the above, but mainly playing players in their proper positions to try and get some stability and confidence back in the team. For a team that isn't performing well, it surely can't help continually putting players into unfamiliar postions and expecting everything to click into place.

We also need someone to step forward and be a leader and drag this team out of the malaise its in.

What you never put in youur choices Darther is more financial backing from the owner, which after all is what he claimed pre-purchase of the club.

I'll be gald when we finally get the outcome of the tax case sorted out, then we'll see the colour of CW's money. If he has any that is.

What you never put in youur choices Darther is more financial backing from the owner, which after all is what he claimed pre-purchase of the club.

I'll be gald when we finally get the outcome of the tax case sorted out, then we'll see the colour of CW's money. If he has any that is.

Throwing money at a problem isn't always the answer what's the point of getting more players in just for them we be wasted by this stupid system we have of playing them out of position. Although one striker would be nice.

- Attitude adjustment??

- Training changes??

- tactical changes??

1 and 3 for sure, they are key. 1 relates to players and 3 relates to management. You dont need financial backing to have a good attitude, you need the backing of your manager and if he has belief in you then there is no excuse for a performance like last Sunday.

As for tactics when McCoist looked after the Scottish Cup games under WS I thought when he eventually took over we'd see more of the same form the cup games i.e. a straight attacking 4-4-2 with players in correct positions, but McCoist has went backwards from WS's often baffling decisions. Difference is WS still got results and coudl make a change in a game but Ally just doesnt seem capable of doing this.

Players make tactics rather than tactics make players, you cant expect a natural centre half to shine on the left wing of a 4-4-2, it just wont work. Look at how much stick Craig Moore used to get during 9IAR when WS played him midfield, then eyebrows were raised when Advocaat signed him back from Palace, yet he went onto become one of the best centre halfs we've had during the times Ive watched Rangers.

So id say tactical changes are the top of that list at the moment because despite off field issues this is the one that is still well within control of the management and is the obvious one for poor performances.

2 is probably a cert but we dont watch training sessions so it would be guess work but it does seem soemthing has to change in training.

Difference is WS still got results and coudl make a change in a game but Ally just doesnt seem capable of doing this.

Walter normally didn't make changes until too late in a game. There ARE exceptions to that obviously, but in general, I think Ally has inherited Walter's methods in that department.

Regarding the question of what needs to change, I think one or two of the important things that need to change just aren't going to happen at the moment because I don't expect to see a shake-up any time soon unfortunately. Our shake-up for this season consists of losing a bunch of players in January including our star striker and a couple of very good youngsters that could be doing a job for us if squad rotation was a familiar concept to the management team.

Simple things like playing right footed players on the right and left footed players on the left might be a good place to start. Also as Gribz says not playing a centre half/left back in LMF would be another; and another CH at RB. These things are fine in moderation when a team is confident and playing well but our team is neither right now.

How about practising free kicks and corners at training. No evidence at all that that is happening. When was the last time we tried anything other than a direct shot at goal from a free kick or even a corner to the near post for a header on; it's not rocket science.

And speaking of training, would the odd afternoon session be worthwhile or would that be a breach of contract. No one can tell me that our players are as fit as Barcelona and why shouldn't they be.