Willie McKay attacks Rangers, and Whyte in particular

Of course he loved SDM, he paid him whatever he demanded without thinking twice. I hesitate to use the term 'financial prudence' regarding Whyte, but maybe he's cautiously making sure that the deal is going to right for us instead of the agent.

Of course he loved SDM, he paid him whatever he demanded without thinking twice. I hesitate to use the term 'financial prudence' regarding Whyte, but maybe he's cautiously making sure that the deal is going to right for us instead of the agent.

That's the way i'm looking at it. It'd probably scare the pants off us if we found out how much agents were paid during DM's tenure at the helm of the club .

We can't do anything until the we get clearance from Africa, and McLies knows this but why let the facts get in the way of some Rangers bashing. The sad fact is so many on here are so quick to believe a Mhanky wee scumbag agent like McLies before Rangers hang your heads in shame.

And if some on here were happy to pay a 35 year old striker 7.5K a week we really are in trouble.