Whyte evidence "not reliable" says judge.

IMHO, we hardly have any idea about somesuch when done by Murray / MIH or e.g. Desmond (then again, in the latter's case there was something similar posted a wee while ago). At this day and age, everything is put under the microscope and is then thrown at us like there is no tomorrow.

Sure it ain't good for the club, but I am not surprised by the publicity it gets now. Especially from the BBC. Then again, the latter are lacking already, since they missed that our former goalie Grant Adam was bailed because he "apparently" sung sectarian songs and thus causing a breach of peace! Wonder what those scum supporters where doing at Tynecastle on Wednesday then ...

Looks like forlanssister is the angel of the negative stories on here too. Have really hard to remember a posting on here or FF when s/he had something positive to say?

The BBC treatment of these two stories is disproportionate without a doubt but this man Whyte is causing our great club one embarrassment after another and the sooner he packs his bags the better in my opinion.

Same old nonsense BH.

You get someone to take us on if Whyte isn't as pure as driven snow and reaches the silly standards you seem to place on this world.

Same old nonsense BH.

You get someone to take us on if Whyte isn't as pure as driven snow and reaches the silly standards you seem to place on this world.

My expectation is that the Owner and Chairman of Rangers Football Club should have the highest standards of integrity and being regarded as a "wholly unreliable" witness in a court of law doesn't meet my expectation.

Call it silly if you like but surely you cringed when you heard that on the news and read it in today's headlines?