Eurosport article that leaves you speechless

Well if there's anymore evidence needed that Rangers are indeed the target for hate filled Irish/Scottish campaign folks I've yet to see it. Mostly it comes in dribs and drabs. Jim Spence was on the radio midweek saying the very same point, that the SPL could live without Rangers, even though Traynor and Young where telling him about the lack of a TV deal if that were to happen.

And in an program about lemon's attacks earlier, he admitted to being a catholic, surprise, surprise and still claimed that they were victimised.

I'm always reminded of the jews using Hitler to justify killing Palastinians/muslims when I hear all of this shite.

Secularise now!!! If you want a dim witted, deluded, supersticious education, pay for it yourself, but the state shouldn't have to.

Imagine utilising the barely functioning alcoholic, Ian Archer as the basis for another tedious attack on Rangers.

Ian was the product of the English Public School system, his accent could cut glass. I will relate two memories of Archer.

The first one was Vladikavkaz, I was one of the 39 Bears that follow followed into that particular hell hole. The locals were most friendly and were anxious that you imbibed the local vodka and brew. Archer took full advantage. He appeared at the game after kick-off, did not know if it was New York or New Year. He planked himself on a banch near the front of the stand, got prone and comfortable and drifted into a drunken slumber.

He missed the first half, raised himself at half time to gulp from a plastic beaker at his feet, promptly lay down and resumed his slumber. I will remind you the Scottish champions won 2-7. He missed it all, but rallied again near the end. He rolled off the bench and the locals surrounding him moved away holding their collective noses. Archer had crapped himself and the rolling movement had broken the crust.

Truly, a shambling apology of t man.

Well if there's anymore evidence needed that Rangers are indeed the target for hate filled Irish/Scottish campaign folks I've yet to see it. Mostly it comes in dribs and drabs. Jim Spence was on the radio midweek saying the very same point, that the SPL could live without Rangers, even though Traynor and Young where telling him about the lack of a TV deal if that were to happen.

And in an program about lemon's attacks earlier, he admitted to being a catholic, surprise, surprise and still claimed that they were victimised.

I'm always reminded of the jews using Hitler to justify killing Palastinians/muslims when I hear all of this shite.

Secularise now!!! If you want a dim witted, deluded, supersticious education, pay for it yourself, but the state shouldn't have to.

Amen brother! I've just joined The National Secular Society in the UK who have several campaigns centred around secularising politics, education and law. I strongly believe this is the way to go. £29 gets you an annual membership if anyone's interested.

http://www.secularism.org.uk/join-and-renew.html

I think this is only a relatively unknown journalist, (well, I've never heard of him and I'm no novice in anti Rangers journos) who is trying very hard to get noticed by as many folk as possible.

Mind you, I tried to find out his background, the only real believable DK was a character from Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. On the Euro site it says he is originally from Dundee and moved abroad for a while etc.

Unless anyone can confirm otherwise, I would say this could be an assumed name. He sounds too similar to bitter tim extraordinairre, Fill 3 stupid names, for my liking. His dislike of our Club would surely have surfaced before now, and, imo such hatred can only be dished out by plastic tims from the east end of Glasgow, not Dundee.

Just a theory.