FF says: Aluko, Papac, Healy and Bartley have all been released today

I believe so....at the discretion of the SPL/SFA & the administrators - hence why the Cousin deal isn't totally dead!!!

I was meaning getting Aluko tied up on a longer deal.

FF says: 'don't read this forum because it's full of shite'.

By 'this' I mean FF.

No no. You simply have to be careful with a lot posted on there. Since there are what, 500 to 1200 active people on there at any given time, you can get a lot of (quick) info. Some is good, some is not, and some is being made. I've been there since a decade or so and you grew some sort of rubbish resistance.

The poster who had this info I had in the first posting of this thread has been their for ages and not exactly revealed himself as an infiltrator. It could well be that someone made him look like a fool. That said, many on there and here have been made look like fools every now and then with some information delivered in good faith, only to be contradicted with facts from the official site. Not least these last few days.

No no. You simply have to be careful with a lot posted on there. Since there are what, 500 to 1200 active people on there at any given time, you can get a lot of (quick) info. Some is good, some is not, and some is being made. I've been there since a decade or so and you grew some sort of rubbish resistance.

I signed up to FF not long ago but haven't been on there for about a week, I find this forum to be something like a million miles ahead of FF.

Basically I find FF full of shite. Only my opinion btw.

Guys, try not to slag off other forums please. Gersnet has a policy of trying to get along with ALL other Gers forums and fan groups as well as cooperating with and taking part in joint projects etc. :)