Octopus (Ticketus) Issue statement re Rangers

May I just put in that these documents do not exactly look genuine to me. Not that I know how these papers would or do look like, but the above sheets look very average for such important business matters.

On a sidenote, you do wonder how someone gets hold of them, i.e. stuff that would be deemed confidential. Have heads rolled over this?

These are public records, you can obtain copies for a fee.

May I just put in that these documents do not exactly look genuine to me. Not that I know how these papers would or do look like, but the above sheets look very average for such important business matters.

On a sidenote, you do wonder how someone gets hold of them, i.e. stuff that would be deemed confidential. Have heads rolled over this?

They are publicly available documents (by law) anybody can get them from Companies House, though you won't get these now as they were stricken however the documents of the actual striking are available.

They are 100% genuine.

If Betts had done as FS thinks he would have committed an offence, someone has put tohethrr a rather clever scheme here but ticketus may disagree.

Betts hasn't f*&ked over Octopus/Ticketus that's for sure, whether he's f*&ked over RFC remains to be seen.

Betts runs an Asset Finance company of his own which has a common director with Octopus.

I think that was the intention but did they bugger it up by stating?:

"Floating charge over the whole assets of the Company excluding Released Assets"

Then they list the "Released Assets" Tickets, Season Tickets, Ticket Proceeds, etc,,,etc...

Did they inadvertently release the entire floating charge except for the "Released Assets", meaning they did the opposite of what they intended therefore had to get the Court to strike the documents?

You may well be correct but if so the solicitors would be in deep shit.

But if you are correct and what was released was the floating charge itself, then that would negate the whole purpose of the document which is to release part of the assets from the floating charge.

So I take the first line as a kind of preamble not a statement of what is being released which are the "season tickets/proceeds" as clearly stated.

Either way Rangers would still own those assets, would they not; at least at the point in time that the document was registered?

You may well be correct but if so the solicitors would be in deep shit.

But if you are correct and what was released was the floating charge itself, then that would negate the whole purpose of the document which is to release part of the assets from the floating charge.

So I take the first line as a kind of preamble not a statement of what is being released which are the "season tickets/proceeds" as clearly stated.

Either way Rangers would still own those assets, would they not; at least at the point in time that the document was registered?

I don't know if RFC would still own the assets or not because as I said they went to court to get the documents stricken from the record and no replacement was presented by RFC plc to the court, but the RFC Group Ltd may have registered one in England (if indeed one is required).

Although the Charge was dated 26 May 11 the striking order has the date as 31 May 11, although both refer to charge No 8, don't know if there is anything significant in that or not.

slqyrr.jpg

1ymx53.jpg

They are publicly available documents (by law) anybody can get them from Companies House, though you won't get these now as they were stricken however the documents of the actual striking are available.

They are 100% genuine.

May I inquire where you get them from? Have you been there and taken a copy and scanned it for us ... or has this copy indeed come from someoe else? Just out of interest. Timothy tries to tango us from day one of this and I'm not exactly willing to take anything on the next on face value.

May I inquire where you get them from? Have you been there and taken a copy and scanned it for us ... or has this copy indeed come from someoe else? Just out of interest. Timothy tries to tango us from day one of this and I'm not exactly willing to take anything on the next on face value.

They come from the Companies House website.

Or are they in on the conspiracy to blacken Whyte's name? :D