For years we've been screaming out to learn from the best in the business. Probably at present Germany Spain and Holland. It must be possible to learn their coaching techniques and transfer them to Auchenhowie.

I've often thought that we are too keen to employ former players and true Blues without judging their skills and what they truly can bring to the business model.

Please don't anyone mention Ajax they are well down the list of good academy's in Holland. Feynoord are probably the best at the moment which is why Man city are using them. The whole of Ajax are in a power battle at the moment because Johan Cruyff wants to restructure the youth set up.

A bit sad that some on here seem only to willing to jump on the medias bandwagon and crucify the Rangers support about singing. I actually never heard us sing the TBB heard the Killie fans do their version.

Have been informed by a mate in a different part of the ground it lasted seconds and died a death very quickly but going by the media it was sung at full volume for the 90 mins. As for the F word used at that sorry excuse for a Ref I shouted it loud and clear and would do it again. I'm sick to the back teeth with our fans moaning we have to behave like angels it makes them look bad, they have rampaged all over Scotland this season singing what they like and doing what they like with not a word said about it in the media circles.

So if the Taig infested powers that be want to start sanctions against us then go ahead let's get this sorry excuse of a SFA/SPL out in the open and see what they have to say. What's that they won't say a word because then they would have to tackle Scottish footballs real problem and they won't touch that with a barge pole.

A bit sad that some on here seem only to willing to jump on the medias bandwagon and crucify the Rangers support about singing. I actually never heard us sing the TBB heard the Killie fans do their version.

Have been informed by a mate in a different part of the ground it lasted seconds and died a death very quickly but going by the media it was sung at full volume for the 90 mins. As for the F word used at that sorry excuse for a Ref I shouted it loud and clear and would do it again. I'm sick to the back teeth with our fans moaning we have to behave like angels it makes them look bad, they have rampaged all over Scotland this season singing what they like and doing what they like with not a word said about it in the media circles.

So if the Taig infested powers that be want to start sanctions against us then go ahead let's get this sorry excuse of a SFA/SPL out in the open and see what they have to say. What's that they won't say a word because then they would have to tackle Scottish footballs real problem and they won't touch that with a barge pole.

I think you missed my point. It may have been sung for 5 seconds or 50 seconds but people DO remember. If we want to support our team and our club, besmirching it's name is not the way forward. Why give the media something else to hit us with? Who wants to come out in support of a club whose fans when showing their support sing like that?

I KNOW it's a minority, I KNOW it's changed a lot. I do. Doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement and I take issue that you assume I can't think for myself and jump on a media bandwagon. My initial point was also about the fines Rangers incurred through Uefa for the chants, at a time we could ill afford to pay them and I was questioning how that would help the club now, to get in more trouble.

It's easy to say "don't let all the good work be undone" but for me we have had zero recognition of the huge strides that we have taken to eradicating the banned songs in the first place and then we are subjected to 90 mins of "Hun" and IRA themed songs at every Celtic game, home or away. I'm not surprised that TBB has made a slight return.

It WAS sung on Saturday but it died a death pretty quickly and there was an unease around me when it did happen. I can understand why some fans decided to give it a blast because the scum seem to be able to sing what they want and behave any way they please without censure from the media or the authorities. We have been suckered into it in my view.

It's easy to say "don't let all the good work be undone" but for me we have had zero recognition of the huge strides that we have taken to eradicating the banned songs in the first place and then we are subjected to 90 mins of "Hun" and IRA themed songs at every Celtic game, home or away. I'm not surprised that TBB has made a slight return.

It WAS sung on Saturday but it died a death pretty quickly and there was an unease around me when it did happen. I can understand why some fans decided to give it a blast because the scum seem to be able to sing what they want and behave any way they please without censure from the media or the authorities. We have been suckered into it in my view.

Sorry but I don't see how responding with TBB is a good idea. TBF I grew up where Religion has nothing to do with anything really so maybe I don't get IT. But I won't agree with Rangers fans being suckered into singing an Sectarian song. Are we that silly?

Sorry but I don't see how responding with TBB is a good idea. TBF I grew up where Religion has nothing to do with anything really so maybe I don't get IT. But I won't agree with Rangers fans being suckered into singing an Sectarian song. Are we that silly?

Can't help but agree. There's defiance and then there's just plain daft. We should surely know that if it gets sung there'll be sanctions and we can ill afford any financial penalties and we definitely cannot afford any besmirching of our reputation at this time. As with on the park, off the park this should be a chance for a fresh start.

I wasn't condoning it folks, but I can understand why some fans think "well, if they can get away with it why shouldn't we?".

It can be difficult to take the moral high ground when those you are taking it against have none whatsoever and I wasn't meaning to infer that you condoned it at all. But the supporters who do feel it's right and acceptable to sing it have to accept that times have changed and no matter how put upon we/they feel, it does absolutely nobody - in particular the majority of the 50+ thousand there - any favours whatsoever. It's always said that no player/manager whatever is bigger than the club, neither's a song.