Dismayed by some of my fellow "fans".

Who's having a go know because I don't agree with you, if you don't think Rangers are a unionist club then I suggest you read some of our history mate.

Were not call the Quintessential Britsh Club for nothing.

It would appear you have a bigger problem with them and there views than they have with you.

Jeso.. read my post mate. I was merely telling what Rangers are to me. I don't see Rangers as a extension to my political views and life. They are a football that I have supported all my life and will always support. I just don't marry these thing together.

Jeso.. read my post mate. I was merely telling what Rangers are to me. I don't see Rangers as a extension to my political views and life. They are a football that I have supported all my life and will always support. I just don't marry these thing together.

I hear you mate :thup:, but if you walk into a group of guys with all the same views on Rangers and what it means to them and in probably the only place left in this country where they can say what they feel without getting called a bigot, and you disagree with them think it's a fair bet your going to be told to do one.

Hi mate, i agree 100% with your statement. The problem i think we have is alot of our support like to use Rangers as a tool to promote their political and religious views. This will never be the case for me, mostly due to me not being a hipocrite about religion. Most fans on Rangers websites that go on and on about being a good proddy have prob never been in a church in their life.

I found this site after being banned from RM, and it's a geat site small enough that you know most of the people posting each day. Also, most on here post a full reply, i use FF alot to get up to date info but 99% of the responce's are 1 liners that offer nothing to do with the op.

How are you Craig? Been a while since i last posted.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

Allan, you've failed to grasp what he's on about and are rebutting points he didn't make.

I did a bit of the old 2+2 = 6 sorry for that.

Rangers means many things to many people and there all different so if you get told to do one you should just walk away.

Also not taking the Maximuscle just before I come on here might help does tend to put you a bit on edge.

Hi mate, i agree 100% with your statement. The problem i think we have is alot of our support like to use Rangers as a tool to promote their political and religious views. This will never be the case for me, mostly due to me not being a hipocrite about religion. Most fans on Rangers websites that go on and on about being a good proppy have prob never been in a church in their life.

On this point I genuinely feel sorry for real practicing Protestants. And by that I don't mean guys who go to Rangers games and Orange walks. I'm talking about real Protestants who have faith and worship on a regular basis.

I did a bit of the old 2+2 = 6 sorry for that.

Rangers means many things to many people and there all different so if you get told to do one you should just walk away.

Also not taking the Maximuscle just before I come on here might help does tend to put you a bit on edge.

No apologies needed mate. I am not on here to make enemies. It's all about good chat and listening to other people's opinions. I joined this forum because you don't really get that on the other sites (IMO).

Guest superrcooper7

I absolutely HATE the royal family and every single thing about them. Always have and always will.

I've always supported Rangers though since as long as I remember and will continue to do so until I die.

Could not give one shit about religion, politics or the bollock royals :)

I am afraid I also have totally no political feelings attached to the club. I did sing all the party songs when I was young and still do sometimes to be honest but it is it is more out of habit than belief. I do however feel protestants although the last time I was in church was probably in my BB days.( The 227 yorkhill) I also have not christened or pumped any religious or political ideas into the heads of my children it is their choice what they want to do. My son supports Feynoord my daughter, fc Twente It is normally a fight in house what game comes on the telly if they both play at the same time. This may have been different if I lived in Scotland as it would have been easier to walk with the herd. I must admit I loved the Billy boys for getting up the Celtic supporters noses.:grin:

On this point I genuinely feel sorry for real practicing Protestants. And by that I don't mean guys who go to Rangers games and Orange walks. I'm talking about real Protestants who have faith and worship on a regular basis.

As i have said i'm not religious so it will never bother me either way. The thing that annoys me is we seem to have a huge section of our support obsessed with celtic, what i mean is on most forums it's all they talk about and sing about at games. Somebody mentioned the underclass and tbh i dont like the term but it's true. These group of fans seem to think the way to show your support for Rangers is by hateing celtic.