info on brian kennedy

I dont care if its only one man running the club. Just as long its the right man.

My sentiments exactly!!!! A consortium could run the club as poorly as any one man!!! The key is to have the right person @ the helm, along with the right folk in the Boardroom.

No, but he has made it clear that he likes to make money, not spend it.

Yes, but what's the point of making money if you can't spend some of it?

Most entrepreneurs like to make money and yet drive something like a Ferrari or Aston instead of a Prius or Fiesta - or perhaps an old, white Rolls Royce they could hire out to weddings at the weekend...

My sentiments exactly!!!! A consortium could run the club as poorly as any one man!!! The key is to have the right person @ the helm, along with the right folk in the Boardroom.

The problem is one of accountability. One man can be great if he runs the club well - but if he doesn't who can stop him in his tracks? What is to stop him treating the club as an extension of his ego, or a toy, or as a profit making business?

Even a consortium stops one man's whims from dictating the future of the club.

It's all very well saying, "I'd be happy with the right man" but how is that much different from saying, "Who needs democracy, I'd be happy with the right dictator"?

Instead of relying on a throw of a dice coming up lucky, I'd prefer to have inbuilt checks and balances.

I wouldn't like to see one guy running Rangers again.

And I'd like to see those involved are all true Bears.

Just my thoughts - that's all.

Quite right. We're just finished slagging off Murray, well maybe not finished, and we're mostly now gunning for Whyte, so what's the point of looking for another high-flying, singing and dancing businessman?

If he facilitated a move to a fan ownership set-up, that would be good, but I'd only see him as a temporary saviour as oppossed to a long term owner, come inverstor.

Interesting read. Sounds like Kennedy ain't exactly squeeky clean.

TBH mate, and you know this anyway. Any businessman that's got those sort of figures at his hands has in one way or another has fucked over/bribed someone or how ever you want to put it.

Think Bill Gates to start with

I agree with you guys, but I have to say I don't particularly like his involvement in the McCann case and from various things I've read, neither do a lot of the people involved in or taking an interest in the McCann case. It seems like they don't trust the guy.

I agree with you guys, but I have to say I don't particularly like his involvement in the McCann case and from various things I've read, neither do a lot of the people involved in or taking an interest in the McCann case. It seems like they don't trust the guy.

Wither it's naivety, stupidity or pig headededness i totally ignore anything to do with those scumbags, even if it does involve a future investor.

that's all i'm gonna say