Rangers Docked 30 Points Next Season?

Heard Neil Doncaster speaking about this earlier, he basically said that there is no statute in the rules for any of this but he put it more along the lines of "any sanction is available to us even if it's not specifically in the rule book".

In a nutshell they'll make up the rules as we go along.

It's interesting that he said they were responding to an allegation that Rangers hadn't disclosed payments to players. An allegation from who?

Ex-Director Hugh Adam....

Who needs enemies eh?

I forgot to add above that Neil Doncaster made a point of making the distinction between the legal entity who own Rangers Football Club and the club itself. It'a always how I've thought about it but know that the SPL see it this way is quite revealing.

Who needs enemies eh?

That's one of the huge additional problems we have at the moment - there is a surfeit of ex-board members with axes to grind against either Murray or Whyte and they have no problem in their conscience for massively damaging Rangers as a club, just to get their petty digs in.

The honourable thing for Bain and Johnston would have been to find new jobs/places on boards and then resign (and if they are as good as they think they are that would be very easy for them). After that they could attack Murray and Whyte without bringing the club into it.

I think the fact they sued the club shows that they were not deserving of the money of their wage in the first place - it just seems like they wanted a pay-day - ie a year's money from Rangers AND whatever new job they should be able to find. The damage they have caused is phenomenal at a time when we are asking players to take wage cuts to stop us going under due to their mismanagement.

Sorry if I'm rambling but I can't believe how malignant those two have been to the club and then try to portray themselves as the good guys.

Hugh Adam is just going down the same route and is just another pox on our house - all in a pathetic attempt to get even at someone who is no longer even at Rangers.

Some of them should be looking to the likes of John Greig to see how to act like a true Rangers man.