Here's a blog type thing i just put together

The SPL CEO Doncaster was on Sportsound tonight saying that if Rangers were to be liquidated it would be up to the SPL board to vote yes or no to our 1/12 SPL share being transferred to a newco to play in the SPL.

In my own opinion, I think that the SPL board would vote yes, so it's most likely that we would remain in the SPL and have no choice on the matter of taking any extra sanctions imposed on us.

The concept of moving down south is yet again a complete pipe dream and a highly unlikely outcome of this whole mess.

Guest Dutchy

calscot: I'd rather be part of a two horse race than watch them winning a one horse race year in, year out.

I also just heard Neil Doncaster saying that even if the worse happened and we came back as a newco, we wouldn't be automatically be kicked out of the SPL. Now we see the reason for the campaign of docking 30 points and the denial of any sponsorship and TV money.

If those sanctions were imposed, I think there would be some serious questions asked as to why all these changes are being demanded because Rangers have gone into admin, but not Motherwell, Dundee and the possibility of at least D Utd, Dunfermline, Hearts and anybody esle you can think of if the life blood of the Scottish game were to be removed, namely Rangers FC.

I'm happy to be the caring parent of the unappreicative deliquents that are the rest of Scottish football, rather than any snide comments from a London based media on how bad the Scots indeed are anytime we have a bad result. And we will have them. We're not guarenteed to succeed down south either you know.

I was speaking to a German colleague today who is a Dortmund supporter. Dortmund almost went into liquidation a number of years ago. He told me that all the German teams pulled together to help Dortmund and Bayern Munich even gave them 10 million mark\euro to help them out. Maybe it is better to be a hun than a tim.

I was speaking to a German colleague today who is a Dortmund supporter. Dortmund almost went into liquidation a number of years ago. He told me that all the German teams pulled together to help Dortmund and Bayern Munich even gave them 10 million mark\euro to help them out. Maybe it is better to be a hun than a tim.

That's the way ALL football should be with teams helping one-another whenever necessary in emergency situations! And here we are in Scotland with almost half the clubs in our league trying to stab us in the back when we've been lining their pockets and dragging them along for the ride for years. Shameful stuff.

There will never be a "feel-good-let's-all-pull-together" attitude in Scottish football. Not with this bitter constant agenda from the media and driven by CFC.

I'm all for pulling out all the stops and rejoining the FA.