Quick Sale Vital and no Europe next season - Administrator statements

Is it true that if we get the 3.6 mil freed up for the club then we only need to save 900k for the rest of the seasons and not the 4.5 mil.

If so -and I think this case is this afternoon or tomorrow - then the players won't need to take such high pay cuts, and no redundancies will be affected by the Administrators.

We do not know any truth as they all have their own agenda's for ownership. But the Truth will eventually come.

Is it true that if we get the 3.6 mil freed up for the club then we only need to save 900k for the rest of the seasons and not the 4.5 mil.

If so -and I think this case is this afternoon or tomorrow - then the players won't need to take such high pay cuts, and no redundancies will be affected by the Administrators.

We do not know any truth as they all have their own agenda's for ownership. But the Truth will eventually come.

Even if we win that case we will receive less than £3, Duff & Phelps charge a success fee of 10% + expenses for recovered monies and Taylor Wessing won't be acting pro bono.

I don't understand what they're up to with this latest statement about a quick sale because the club is unsellable at the moment. To many things still to be resolved, so they are making absolutely no sense whatsoever. I find it too much of a coincidence that the administrators have taken this step tonight after Dave Kings statement today.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me like they're rounding up buyers for a liquidated club. Please tell me I'm wrong.

They just want to be away and have no more interest in talking to stubborn player agents haggling about contracts and caring a jot about the club and the support.

The last lines of the statement simply say that if people cannot agree to what is on offer or people come in to ease the monetary burden of the running costs, there will be redundancies. A liquidated club is even less a prospect for future investors than one that survives to the summer with a squad of youngsters. There is decent enough potential out there on low fees and wages, IF people look carefully.