SFA/Lord Nimmo Smith Investigation

Is this the one into Whyte's takeover and the whole fit/proper thing that they completely failed to do at the right time?

Or the one in to the allegations concerning wrongly-registered players and two contracts for some?

Is this the one into Whyte's takeover and the whole fit/proper thing that they completely failed to do at the right time?

Or the one in to the allegations concerning wrongly-registered players and two contracts for some?

Definitely the first and, IIRC, possibly both.

I fully expect this enquiry to return the square root of zero, the SFA would be equally liable if negligence or poor practice was shown to have been in operation with playing contracts. It's up to the Association to make sure their articles of association are adhered to is it not?

Edited by Juancornetto

I fully expect this enquiry to return the square root of zero, the SFA would be equally liable if negligence or poor practice was shown to have been in operation with playing contracts. It's up to the Association to make sure there articles of association are adhered to is it not?

That's my view and it's why i've not paid much attention to it compared to other aspects of this disaster

That's my view and it's why i've not paid much attention to it compared to other aspects of this disaster

You've just put the fear right up me now...what if the Lord Nimmo Smith is a raging bead rattler and orders all trace of us expunged from the records?

You've just put the fear right up me now...what if the Lord Nimmo Smith is a raging bead rattler and orders all trace of us expunged from the records?

If he's a "Lord" is there not a chance he'll be of the funny hand shake type that i'm sure there's an abundance of on here? :D (not me obviously)

If he's a "Lord" is there not a chance he'll be of the funny hand shake type that i'm sure there's an abundance of on here? :D (not me obviously)

Out of interest, why obviously not you (or did I miss that part of the joke)?