Fhat Bheast Hartson is hurting

Is it not temporary wage cuts until the end of the season, at which time their normal wage will resume?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Also it was said that the players agreed they would take the pay cuts providing that CW would not be the owner,if they were leaving why would they care who the new owner is?.

Hartson makes some valid points but ruins his credibility by letting his allegiances dictate the tone. But if we do get a new owner, we might just be able to afford to keep these players.

Disappointed with John Hartson.

He, more than others must know what it's like to be down, and looking like your time was up.

Thousands of Bears wished him well in order to help him fight his battle.

I also had a life threatening illness and I know what it's like to be in a position similar to his.

If I learned something it was gratitude and appreciation for all the wellwishers who took time out to offer help and support. I duly learned empathy for those going through similar experiences.

I cannot understand why Hartson has chosen to say "fuck you" to many of these people who put rivalries aside and offer their sympathies in his time of need.

I know the "death" of a football Club can't be compared to the life of a human being but surely your mindset must change your outlook on life in general.

Either Mr. Hartson is a cold hearted bastard who has cheated death or is a person who will say anything to appeal to the bheasts and/or his bank account!

Whichever it is, he should keep his mouth shut, karma never sleeps !

My understanding of the process the admin take of a new owner is making sure they have the funds to run a club with the wage bill we have therefor the wages will be back to the normal level when a new owner signs on the dotted line? ?

I know the "death" of a football Club can't be compared to the life of a human being

Then why bother to bring cancer into this? It's a really strange comparison.

I'm with you on the level that his comments do smack of bitterness, but let's not trivialise one of the worst diseases of all time here.