I literally do not care about Nikica Jelavic. Maybe I did the day we lost him, but in the weeks/months since then, other more important issues have rather superseded his departure.

I literally do not care about Nikica Jelavic. Maybe I did the day we lost him, but in the weeks/months since then, other more important issues have rather superseded his departure.

I admire him as a footballer, he may well be the last technically gifted international striker we see at Ibrox for many moons and I don't blame him for leaving. He's not up there with my idols but I'll always have a soft spot for the guy. Best of luck to him.

I admire him as a footballer, he may well be the last technically gifted international striker we see at Ibrox for many moons and I don't blame him for leaving. He's not up there with my idols but I'll always have a soft spot for the guy. Best of luck to him.

We made a profit from him so he was good for Rangers so he surely has to be a positive in our eyes. If we were a healthy club he would still be with us so we should be wishing him well.

We made a profit from him so he was good for Rangers so he surely has to be a positive in our eyes. If we were a healthy club he would still be with us so we should be wishing him well.

Didn't make a bean from him Pete. And if we were healthy he'd still be gone.

Guest Dutchy

I say good luck to him, but he's not got much to do with Rangers now, so I suppose all I can think of now is what could have been.

Then again, he wasn't exactly knocking them in just before he left, so, again, good luck to him in his ELP career.