Brian Kennedy will make offer to buy Gers - Express

Can't see Souness coming back as coach/manager....I would see him more as wither Director of Football role (as Alex suggests), or possibly as a figurehead chairman.

I can't see Brian Kennedy taking an overly active role in the club if he gets it. Having Souness at the top of the tree would really get the fans behind the new board!!!!

Guest Dutchy

I thought Smith was to be in the direcrtor of football role?

The question is, what will Souness job be?

Seems counter produtive to me, Kennedy doesn't even own the club and he's making plans to change the management team.

Maybe we should forget about septic for the moment and concentrate on sorting out our own problems.

Would love to see Souness back in some form. Don't know if it would be fair to replace Ally at this stage though.

If it were to come to pass though I'd love it. It would be a return to the Rangers of old the likes of McGregor would be told to GTF as soon as he appeared on the front page of a tabloid for feckn about on nights out. It is something Rangers should return to doing hopefully the days of stupid interviews to the press would disappear to.

Guest Dutchy

Souness's heart couldn't take the strain of acting like he did before and I'm surprised by many on here that don't seem to remember his extraordinary complicit apologies on the mistakes he's made in football.

Oh well, time to get a googling then.