Rangers confirmed as being in Administration (Mon)

Do all these lawyers have to be paid then???

I'm only asking about money because we don't seem to have very much of it.

Sadly, yes they do. Most will probably look for advance retainers given our financial status !

if this is true and we get our 10 points back it will be absolutely tremendous. the rotten mob would go into meltdown!!!!

please god let this be. if it does happen then it will be definite proof that god is bluenose!

That's not how it reads to me, no.

It looks as though Craig Whyte and the directors of RFC should have notified the FSA of the intention to appoint administrators before doing so. That's how it reads to me, although I could be wrong.

I'll take your word for it - to do different would mean trying to get my brain cells working again. Whatever the case it doesn't look like a big deal so hopefully BBC Scotland won't find anything else to drum up prior to all the stuff getting sorted.

That's not how it reads to me, no.

It looks as though Craig Whyte and the directors of RFC should have notified the FSA of the intention to appoint administrators before doing so. That's how it reads to me, although I could be wrong.

Had a look at the newspapers there and they all say you're wrong - they all say it was the Administrators that blundered. It's not often I'm wrong but I'm right again! :-)

Had a look at the newspapers there and they all say you're wrong - they all say it was the Administrators that blundered.

They get paid to get things right! I get things wrong free of charge! :D

Guest Dutchy
Sadly, yes they do. Most will probably look for advance retainers given our financial status !

So much for the benefits to society of professinals and their worth to us all.

They certainly know the worth to themselves. At least we can be safe in the knowledge that they are honourable professionals and never been caught doing anything dodgy.

Why should they need to do anything dodgy, they get paid a bloody fortune for screwing up the most basic rules/guidlines.

They get paid to get things right! I get things wrong free of charge! :D

You're not getting an argument from me there! J-)

Dutchy, I'm a big Al Pacino fan and loved the drunken line he came away with in the restaurant in Scarface "I'm no a crook, these b*stards are the real crooks"!

I wonder if Whyte was sitting in the background! :-)