Guest Dutchy

Whether he cheated or not, he's been punished for whatever the compliance officer thought and that's the end of it.

It's funny how septic are the lowest of the crime count league and it would maybe take someone that has the patience to find out if Conroy has given more fouls/cards against septic than any other ref.

If you want to talk about cheats, you'd be better at looking at the workings of the compliance officer and the SFA in general.

In your opinion. To me it wasn't much different from that Irish rugby player who went down after a tug against Scotland. Almost had a penalty try but there was too much cover. However the Scots player was yellow carded and sin-binned and a penalty awarded. And THIS was rugby.

I can't speak for rugby. At all.

Speak for yourself and not for others. We don't all see things as black and white as you.

You mean many of you are looking for the grey to justify the act?

100% wrong. There was literally contact. The photos clearly show this.

No they didn't. They were entirely inconclusive.

Whether it was enough to send him over is something no-one will ever know for sure. Oh, except some people just KNOW these things. :fish:

No, he dived. No contact, dive. I've seen it many times, and I've not seen one piece of evidence to show me there was undeniable contact.

Yet Aluko was still found guilty of diving.

Because in real time the video showed there was no contact. Yes, he was made an example of, and yes, quite possibly he became a scapegoat, but if this had been a Celtic player, there's not a poster here who would have defended him.

Guest Dutchy

Sorry, I thought you thought it was inconclusive, I know what happened after the compliance officer had his view. Even if I didn't understand the language.

Whether Aluko dived or not it isn't the subject of this thread.

It's about Conroy being unfairly treated by the SFA, why has he not been given a top game since his mistake? It's a disgrace and it doesn't surprise me he's considering suing the SFA. What about the ref assistants who missed the Rangers goal at the piggary and the other one at Tynecastle BOTH v the scum, are they cheats? Of course not it's human error happens all the time with officials, but to deny them their livelihood for no other reason than bigotry is a sorry state of affairs in our football.

We are quite rightly imo being called to question regarding recent chants at Ibrox, but what worries me is this - When Strathclyde Police reported scum chants at an SPL game at bheasthead no action was taken.

Our game is poisoned, those in charge will hammer Rangers and favour the bheasts for many years to come. The trend has been set.

Whether Aluko dived or not it isn't the subject of this thread.

It's about Conroy being unfairly treated by the SFA, why has he not been given a top game since his mistake? It's a disgrace and it doesn't surprise me he's considering suing the SFA. What about the ref assistants who missed the Rangers goal at the piggary and the other one at Tynecastle BOTH v the scum, are they cheats? Of course not it's human error happens all the time with officials, but to deny them their livelihood for no other reason than bigotry is a sorry state of affairs in our football.

We are quite rightly imo being called to question regarding recent chants at Ibrox, but what worries me is this - When Strathclyde Police reported scum chants at an SPL game at bheasthead no action was taken.

Our game is poisoned, those in charge will hammer Rangers and favour the bheasts for many years to come. The trend has been set.

You have said it a lot better than me.

Remember the Ref was conned when McGregor saved the penalty against them last season. What was said after that one .. . zilch.

In fact if Rangers had missed the penalty after Conroy gave it, I could bet Conroy would still be a ref.

As long as the ref gives dodgy decisions in favour of the tims, they are rewarded with gigs in Europe.

I noticed Willie Collum was refereeing PSV vs Valencia, odd because none of our refs are up to European matches. Also I heard Thomson gave a contraversial penalty in Europe and all.

Here is Thomson's failure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpDL6nxUYc man is a joke.