Middle east bid expected for rangers

Guest Dutchy

I think we need to change our perspective and stop looking to buy success. What money comes in can easily bugger off again and I think we need to start a proper developement program in order to never put ourselves in this type of position ever again.

I think we need to change our perspective and stop looking to buy success. What money comes in can easily bugger off again and I think we need to start a proper developement program in order to never put ourselves in this type of position ever again.

Tend to agree Dutchy but just for the Timplosion it would be worth it.

As I've stated else where.....I would love a large cash injection into the club - clear the debt & get the finances stable for the future.

After than, maybe a modest investment in the playing squad. Any further investment should be in the youth ranks, whether that be new coaches or facilities, something needs to improve. This was shown last weekend - the young lads that came into the team (IMHO..) and did a decent job.....they were keen and hungry to play, but they lacked any real quality or finesse (with the possibly exception of Perry). I would like to think that these guys are among the "cream of the crop" of the youth setup. We really should be producing better young players that can slot into the 1st team as required.