Still to look at the weekend coupon, I tend to do the coupon thing on a Saturday morning.

Gribz, your coupon is utter shite, there's no way you're going to win anything from that.

If you dont agree with it then il def win! Your shite at the bookies :D

Carlisle have played 7 games at home so far this season - won 6 and drew 1 so I think they will beat them. Rotherham are poor away from home also.

If Rotherham hadn't had 10 points deducted for going into administration they would be sitting 5th in the league and have the best (or around) record in the division. 4 game winning streak too

If Rotherham hadn't had 10 points deducted for going into administration they would be sitting 5th in the league and have the best (or around) record in the division. 4 game winning streak too

Hmmm I wasn't aware they got the points deducted. I may change that choice now. Cheers for the heads up Jonc. :thup: